Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Friend the Liberal Fool

I have searched long and hard for him, it has been an arduous journey ... I have looked everywhere, at youth hostels, Starbucks, college campus', at my child won't leave home support groups, at book stores, even at train stations and bus stops ... and I have found him. I have found the quintessential liberal drone ... a true Obamatron.

I will call him the Liberal Fool and with no further introduction here he is:

http://www.ireport.com/people/veritas28

I have already crushed his last video report regarding waterboarding in my blog and I have added a link list to his profile and his posts, called The Liberal Fool. Go there to see what a true, angry liberal hater thinks. Nothing America does is good, America is bad and should apologize to the rest of the world, America should be punished. This what the Liberal Fool believes. You will never see a post on his IReport video blog that champions America, never, if you do it is because I called him out on it.

Now the Liberal Fool has posted another video blog segment in regards to waterboarding. Yesterday I smacked him around in the comment section on IReports regarding his lack of substance and sources, so late yesterday his video contained multiple sources ... but alas, the Fool's sources are not applicable. I have attached the link to his latest post below and to the Liberal Fool link list ... let's jump right into the deep end shall we, try not to drown (pun intended).


http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-249669


The Fool opens his video blog with a brief discussion of how our own forces where waterboarded in SERE training (Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape) and his argument from there states that if we trained to survive torture that violated the Geneva Convention then we know that we are also in violation when we do it to enemy combatants. The Fool also mentions a case in Texas where some law enforcement officers were tried and convicted for waterboarding a prisoner. Ah but the Fool as missed one key point (I doubt he missed it, I am sure he just left it out as he pandering to a fairly ignorant constituency anyway). The point he missed is that enemy combatants are not subject to the Geneva Convention. I have added a link below titled, Geneva Convention relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War.

http://www.unhchr.ch/html/menu3/b/91.htm

Pay particular attention to Article 4 where it states:

Members of other militias and members of other volunteer corps, including those of organized resistance movements, belonging to a Party to the conflict and operating in or outside their own territory, even if this territory is occupied, provided that such militias or volunteer corps, including such organized resistance movements, fulfil the following conditions:
(a) That of being commanded by a person responsible for his subordinates;
(b) That of having a fixed distinctive sign recognizable at a distance;
(c) That of carrying arms openly;
(d) That of conducting their operations in accordance with the laws and customs of war.

You see the Fool does not want you to see this because he is a either a real fool or he is trying to get you to believe that enemy combatants have rights under the Geneva Convention which they clearly do not. And I have to go back to the Texas case he cites; Fool you cited a state case? ... Of course waterboarding is illegal in the state of Texas, they are not at war you idiot ... except with you and the other Fools. Fool, it is like a cat toying with a mouse ... better luck next time. I will respond to the Fool's next video post that is on another subject as I have kicked his ass on this one.

Now Fool I look forward to a video post about how great America is, can't wait to view it. Remember before you go to sleep tonight say "I live in the greatest nation on Earth", come on Fool give it a try, you can do it ... let the hate go.

No comments:

Post a Comment